UPDATE: Spring 2015 Advancement Results have been released. We have posted the results here.
For those who have been patiently waiting, the Chief of Naval Personnel (CNP) announced the following schedule for release of Navy Spring 2015 advancement results for Active Duty [Cycle 227], Full Time Support (FTS) and Selected Reserve (SELRES) [Cycle 096] Petty Officers.
Here’s the schedule for Spring 2015 Advancement Results:
- May 18: Complete list of active, FTS and SELRES petty officer quotas posted on NavyMentor.org.
- May 20: Advancement results posted to command triads’ BUPERS online (BOL) accounts.
- May 21: Individual results posted on Sailors’ BOL and names of those advanced released on NavyMentor.org.
While complete quotas are still being worked, the key take-aways for Sailors are:
- Active duty advancement opportunity across the Navy remains near our ten year average.
- Due to high retention, active duty advancement will drop slightly from last cycle in all pay grades.
- Individual ratings continue to stabilize and get “healthier”-there will be no ratings with “zero” advancement and the number of ratings with “100 percent” advancement will drop this cycle.
In other words, we’re still in a draw-down economy, but advancement rates should be pretty stable as compared to the last 10 years.
Best of luck to all those awaiting the Spring 2015 advancement results.
Stay tuned to NavyMentor.org for the absolute latest. Once our insiders get the list, we’ll be sure to provide it to you here. You can also sign up for our email list for the full results list as it breaks!
Have a great Navy Day!